Wednesday, February 4, 2009

About Tiffany Mandrake


Let's get things straight right away. I am not fairy breed myself. I would have no objection to being fairy breed, but I am, alas, wholly human. Many of my friends are bad fairies, however, especially since I took up a situation as biographer to the pupils of Hags' Abademy of Badness.


Should you choose to visit this blog, you should take the precaution of swallowing a pinch os parsley beforehand. Parsley is a sovereign remedy against indigestion. Would I lie to you?


And what will you see if you visit? Who can say? Flower facts, fairy facts, recipes and remedies, reviews and rants, rhymes and riddles. And sometimes you'll find a journal of my doings.


Would I lie to you?

3 comments:

  1. I looked for some parsley, but my guinea pig, Boofhead, has eaten it all.

    I bought Flax the Feral Fairy for my niece, but it I'm enjoying it so much, I'm keeping it for myself.

    Do you have the recipe for Scottish dumpling? My mother in-law gave me the wrong one because she didn't want me to cook a better one. Maybe she was a pupil of the Academy of Badness.

    I love the book. It's one of the best children's books I've read in a long while. Now I have to go and buy two more for my two nieces.

    Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to grow parsley in a tiny pot. Always been an optimist.

    Love the sound of Tiffany and her story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Van hire Bootle
    Self loading removals Liverpool

    ReplyDelete